PLASTERBOARD KNAUF KEK13 2,6X1,2 STRONG
12.5 mm thick fireproof gypsum board with increased surface and flexural strength, covered with brown cardboard, which ensures greater strength, fire resistance and sound insulation for building structures than standard boards.
• EVS-EN 520 type DFIR
• non-combustible A2-s1, d0
• density of at least 800 kg / m³
• Controlled fire resistance
• Increased flexion and surface strength
• Easy to process, attach and finish
• millable and foldable
• low linear expansion due to humidity
Field of application
Extra-hard gypsum board has additional construction requirements for interior work, such as fire resistance, soundproofing and mechanical load for the construction of frame walls, cladding coverings and gypsum board ceilings. Suitable for building walls of schools and gyms, hospitals, cinemas, concert halls, shopping malls.
Net weight: 38.06 kg
Total weight: 42.12 kg
Package measurements: 120.00 x 1.30 x 260.00 cm
Description provided by sitypro.com